Dr. Shameka Hunt McElhaney is a board-certified physician in family medicine who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions in patients of all ages.
A graduate of the Morehouse School of Medicine, Dr. McElhaney completed her residency in family medicine at the Emory University School of Medicine. She brings over a decade of experience caring for patients in the Atlanta area, and serves with the same compassionate, patient-centered care that Kennesaw Family Medicine has taken pride in providing since 2011.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Residency, Family Practice Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Practice Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Northside Hospital Cherokee